The unique twin hull design provides our guests with extra room to relax and unwind. After a day out on the water, MV Diversity transforms into a space where you can relax and rejuvenate.
- 14 Day Kimberley Dream- Broome to Wyndam
- 14 Day Kimberley Dream: Wyndam to Broome
- 14 Day West Coast Adventure from
- 6 Day Kimberley Essence November: Buccaneer
Archipelago to Broome
- 6 Day Kimberley Essence October: Broome to Buccaneer Archipelago
- 9 Day Ashmore Reef Birdwatching Tour
- 9 Day Kimberley Discovery
- All meals and snacks are provided while aboard MV Diversity II. Our chef will prepare your meals from local fresh produce where available.
- Complimentary soft drinks and mixtures - these consist of Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta/Sunkist, Lemonade, Solo/Lemon, Dry Ginger Ale, Soda Water and Tonic Water.
- Free use of good quality rods, reels and tackle. You are welcome to bring your own if you so wish. Any rod or reel lost or damage must be paid for to either be replaced or repaired by the person who was using the rod and/or reel.
- Shampoo, conditioner, liquid body soap in fixed dispensers in all of the bathrooms and en-suites. Insect repellent and SPF30+ is supplied on deck and in the excursion tenders.
- We are not licensed to sell alcohol however we will provide information on purchasing locally and your order will be waiting for you- chilled of course - (labelled with your name) when you board MV Diversity II on departure day.
Join us for a breathtaking journey through the Kimberley with Diversity Charters; the ultimate small group charter specialists. Our experienced crew will guide you through the famous sites and share our own secluded anchorages and secret Barramundi hot spots.
Our luxury air-conditioned vessel is capped at 12 guests. This ensures you receive outstanding service in supreme comfort for a truly unforgettable experience.
- TALBOT BAY- CROCODILE CREEK - DOUBTFUL BAY - MONTGOMERY REEF -
DECEPTION BAY - PRINCE REGENT RIVER - KINGS CASCADE -
CAMP CREEK - HUNTER RIVER - NATURALISTE ISLAND -
Our contemporary 67 foot catamaran, MV Diversity II has three open-air deck areas, indoor and outdoor dining options, a spacious lounge and bar and six stylishly appointed cabins.
We go one step further for our guests to deliver fun-filled adventure days with plenty of room to relax and unwind in the evenings. Book now to secure your Kimberley Cruise, including a scenic flight through the Mitchell Falls to the Mitchell Plateau.
of double ensuite, double or twin cabins
-Climate controlled air-conditioning
Endless purified spring water, brewed coffee,
tea & fruit baskets
- Sumptuous meals
prepared daily by our chef
We pride ourselves on being a vibrant, energetic company with a thirst for adventure. With a maximum of 12 guests on board, our crew to guest ratio ensures personalised service for that unforgettable experience.
Our skipper has spent years plotting previously unchartered waters to uncover new fishing spots and stunning scenery. Supported by two deckhands, a stewardess and a chef, the Diversity crew are always on hand to help, leaving you to immerse yourself in adventure.
One of our passions is serving local food caught by our passengers. Some of recipes are designed by the head chef at Leeuwin estate Dany Angove.